I got many requests from you to upload old content to this website because there are many dead links lying out there (e.g. here and here). The old content is gone because my old server crashed and didn’t want to start. After a couple of years though, the hard drive worked for 30 minutes. That was enough to restore my content.
I will put back here the projects I had done, and try to create some schematics too. I will create a proper http 301 redirect from the old URLs to the new URLs as well.
So long!1 comment
Today I received the the 330Ohm-resistors and bright blue leds I ordered. Each led has now it’s own resistor and that makes that all of them are equal bright all the time.
So now I removed the old leds and replaced them with new ones and moved them to the board so they can be on a straighter line. Now the leds are connected in a way that I don’t need the mirror()-function any more. That makes the program faster and more synchronized. I also changed a bit the led()-function as I noticed that every led()-function was followed by an wait()-function and implemented some more characters.
Here are some new pictures and the new code:3 comments
NEW VERSION HERE.
This week I’ve been working on a POV. It’s my first microcontroller project ever and it has been very interesting. The microcontroller I used is an Atmel ATMEGA16 programmed with an Atmel AVR Dragon.
The next step is to make it turn arround on a motor and calibrate itself automaticly with help from a base-placed IR-diod. I have even talked with a local company that will hopefully provide me with a bluetooth module to make posible dynamic text change from mobile phone or any other bluetooth device.
For those who don’t know, POV stands for Persistence Of Vision.
Here are some pictures and the code: