Today I received the the 330Ohm-resistors and bright blue leds I ordered. Each led has now it’s own resistor and that makes that all of them are equal bright all the time.
So now I removed the old leds and replaced them with new ones and moved them to the board so they can be on a straighter line. Now the leds are connected in a way that I don’t need the mirror()-function any more. That makes the program faster and more synchronized. I also changed a bit the led()-function as I noticed that every led()-function was followed by an wait()-function and implemented some more characters.
Here are some new pictures and the new code:
3 Comments so far
Leave a comment